FOR THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF ALL AND IN COMPLIANCE WITH COVID-19 GUIDELINES:
- The studio will be limited to only one instructor and the client/s for that scheduled session or class.
- We ask that you come to the studio ready for your session (please be dressed and ready, if possible, to limit occupancy in the changing room or bathrooms).
- Arrive on time and not too early. Hanging out in the lobby before or after your session is discouraged so that we may clean/sanitize in preparation for the next client.
- Please wear a mask (we have some disposable ones available).
- Upon entry, forehead temperature scan and wash/sanitize hands (this is required by instructors too).
- Bring your own water bottle.
- Grippy socks or inside shoes to be worn on your feet (no bare feet at this time). Grippy socks still available for purchase (cash or check only for socks).
- Please settle payment for classes or sessions with your instructor outside of studio time.
- Please observe social distancing with others of 6 feet when possible. Hands on adjustments will not be offered at this time.
- We ask that if you feel sick, have a temperature or are exposed to someone who is sick, please allow time before coming back to the studio. We will be more flexible with cancellation policies in this regard.
- After your session, please wipe down equipment with cleaning solution and a clean microfiber towel. Toss the towel in the laundry bin after use. Then, the instructor will sanitize the equipment and leave on for 15-20 min following the session.
- There are vinyl covers on some of the straps (reformers) to make it easier for cleaning/disinfecting. However, if you’d like to purchase your own straps or carriage covers to bring with you, there are links below to companies that offer these products. Please note, many are on backorder, but you can plan for the future.
- We ask that you do not leave anything behind at the studio.
- The door handles and bathroom will be sanitized multiple times a day after use.