UPDATE: Starting on 8/17/21 masks are required by all entering the studio until further notice.
As mask mandates are lifted in the City of St. Paul, we reserve the right to continue to adhere to guidelines suggested by the CDC.
- If you are experiencing symptoms of illness, we ask that you stay home.
- If you have been directly exposed to COVID-19 and are not vaccinated, we ask that you adhere to quarantine suggestions by the CDC, and to notify us of your exposure if you have been at the studio during the time you were exposed or after.
- If you have been directly exposed to COVID-19 and are not required to quarantine due to vaccination, we ask that you still notify us before your session, so you and your instructor may decide what’s best for all parties involved.
- If you are not vaccinated, we ask that you continue to wear a mask.
- All persons regardless of vaccination should feel free to wear a mask.
- All persons may request that their instructor wear a mask in their presence. We are here to provide a service to you and will honor your request – no questions asked.
- If you are a person of high-risk, we ask that you consider to still wear a mask.
- If you and your instructor are vaccinated, you may remove masks while in studio. Classes will be on a class by class base to protect all clients.
- We still encourage social distancing and will keep apparatus at least 6 feet apart.
- All new or prospective clients should wear a mask to their initial consultation.